This is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to our websites. The information we receive and use depends on what you do when you visit our site.
If you visit our sites to browse, or to read or download information like news, cheat codes, walk-thrus, or press releases:
- We collect and store: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com or princeton.edu); the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site(s), to track usage and to help us make our site more useful. Generally, we delete this information after 6 Months.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to our and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- We do use “cookies” on this site for the purpose of tracking validated members, assistant webmasters, staff, and other authorized users ONLY. The general public [surfers & visitors] is not included in this group so a general “last visited” or 3rd party tracking (advertisers, see below) cookie may be used.
If you choose to identify yourself by signing up as a member. purchasing a service or templates, sending us an e-mail, or when using our secure or unsecure [e-mail] online forms, top-sites, and/or message boards:
- We use personally-identifying information from submitters in various ways to further our competition activities. We collect this information only if freely submitted (Verified Opt-in). We may enter the information you send into our database to make it available to our newsletter and other in-site marketing, and to our attorneys and/or investigators involved in law enforcement. We do not share any information received at any SPH Enterprizes, LLC website with any 3rd parties. If you want your information removed from our files you must contact us and request removal, contact info is below.
- In other limited circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose the information you submit. If you use one of our online forms, the information you provide is up to you. If you don’t provide your name or other information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to, or investigate your complaint or request. (Or track you personally.)
If you want to get information about you that may be in our records:
- The Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974 provide you certain rights to get information about you that is in our records.
Here’s what you should know about the security of the information you provide to us:
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit to us when you use our secure online forms. All the information you provide us through these forms is stored securely offline. Our shops and payment pages uses SSL and/or 3rd party service providers and is PCI compliant.
- If you send us an email, use the standard comments or news submit forms, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception. So, if your communication includes sensitive information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, and you prefer not to use one of our secure online forms, contact us by postal mail or telephone rather than email.
SPH Enterprizes, LLC and it’s Entertainment Sites Network is generally a non-comercial, “hobby” web site and all actions performed on these sites reflects that fact. Our Top50 and Web Hosting sites are commercial in nature and the above statement doesn’t apply. Users assume any and all liability for any usage of these site within the laws of California, and the United States.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by third-party companies to serve ads and collect non-personally identifiable information, click here.
- Here’s how to contact us
You may contact us by
- postal mail:
- SPH Enterprizes, LLC
- 1930 Apartment Lane Ste.2
- Sacramento, CA 95825
- postal mail:
- If you experience technical problems with the operation of any of our websites, contact our Webmaster.
- This policy was last updated on July 2, 2012
A “cookie”is a small text file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it possible for you to use an online “shopping cart” to keep track of items you wish to purchase. The cookie transmits this information back to the Web site’s computer which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. Most consumers do not know that “cookies” are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a “cookie” on your computer.